The Visual Identity Implementation Committee advises university leadership on all requests and activities related to logo adoption, replacements, priorities, budgets, contracts, and timelines. Led by Marketing and Communications and reporting to the VP of Marketing and Communications, this representative group is tasked with cataloging, assessing and ordering logo transition projects. The committee receives and considers all project requests related to permanent and semi-permanent signage, both interior and exterior; vehicles; furniture and decor; signage and branded equipment for major university events; among others.
The Visual Identity Implementation Committee was assembled to ensure LMU addresses change deliberately, uniformly, strategically, and comprehensively, synthesizing contracts and leveraging vendors for economies of scale and efficiency.
Please help us by identifying necessary logo upgrades on our campuses and sharing them with the committee member assigned to your area. To facilitate a comprehensive process, all contracts or requests sent to Risk Management, Facilities Management or through any other request process will be redirected to this committee for review and approval.
- Maureen Pacino, Chair, Marketing and Communications
- Rob Raichlen, Vice Chair, Marketing and Communications
- Guy Silliman, Project Manager, Marketing and Communications
- Ben Sullivan, Marketing and Communications
- Arianna Deitinger-Danova, Marketing and Communications
- Martin Alvarez, Facilities
- Joseph Archie, Loyola Law School
- Andrew Black, Student Affairs
- Trish Carlson, Conference and Event Services
- Dianna Corriero, Campus Business Services
- Patrick Frontiera, Information Technology Services
- Jessica Georgopoulos, Marketing and Communications/Enrollment Management
- Erin Hanson, University Advancement
- Matthew Jauregui, Conference and Event Services
- Lynn Mitchell-Parrish, Information Technology Services
- Andrew O’Reilly, Auxiliary Management and Business Affairs
- Rich Rocheleau, Student Affairs
- David Sapp, Academic Affairs
- Dan Smith, Athletics
- Mike Wong, Facilities